Wednesday, April 6, 2011

seven things

A few of the fun blogs that I follow have challenged me with sharing seven things about myself. You'd think this would be easy, right? Well, I guess it is, but I can't think of seven things about myself that anyone would really care about ready.

I could tell you I have a brother and sister.

I am a middle child (explains a lot).

I run.

But then I thought, why don't I tell you guys seven things that you actually want to know about me.

So chime in...what do you want to know about Kier?

8 comments:

  1. How did you start (and continue) your process of learning to cook. I am so amazing by your creativity in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know your middle name, Social Security number, credit card number, and..... I mean, I love to know why you decided to start blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your not so favorite veggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, what about just random fun facts we didn't know we didn't know? Or, a bit more detail on your running history? Or just what you very favorite food is? The possibilities are endless for this.:-)

    How's that knee feeling? Any improvements? ( Hope so!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you so mean to your loving, older brother?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I assume that's your brother commenting :) I want to know 3 foods you DON'T like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biggest pet peeve...

    I like hearing other people's pet peeves...makes me feel more normal and less hateful! ;)

    ReplyDelete