Thursday, September 2, 2010

still here

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!  Things have been so busy here in Iowa (and Minnesota!) - we just wrapped up the fiscal year at work, and my birthday week in Minnesota didn't exactly go as I expected, that I haven't had a chance to sit down and get out many of the posts that I have in mind!

So I will leave you with this, and then will hopefully have some time this weekend to do some recaps, post an awesome recipe or two, and maybe even have some time to veg with a glass of wine...????

Rings

Beautiful rings, eh?!  I first discovered them while on vacation in Grand Marais with Nic at my favorite art gallery, Siverston. Monica Hansmeyer of Seven Sister Design created these beauties.

And Nic, being the wonderful husband he is, let me order one for my birthday!  So while we were in Duluth last weekend, we stopped by Siverston and did just that!  My ring will have the same band as the middle one above, but with a Peridot stone (green for August!).

2 comments:

  1. love love love them! Post "poor college student living in a foreign country" recipes! Or you have to mail me the exotic ingredients...by exotic I mean baking soda...or chocolate chips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love those rings, they are gorgeous!

    I'm drinking a glass of wine for you now.. okay, fine, this might be my 2nd glass.

    ReplyDelete