Sunday, January 23, 2011

something to look forward to

Good Morning!  I have decided to skip my 10 mile run today with a promise to do it tomorrow during our absolutely tropical weather - it is supposed to be 35*!  So right now instead of freezing my butt off, I am relaxing with a cup of joe while Nic makes breakfast.  Perfect Sunday morning, no?

The rest of the day is jammed packed!  I am meeting up with Diana at 12:15 for our Girls on the Run coaches training. Afterwards we are heading back to Diana's house for dinner with the men.  It will be our first attempt at making a dish that is out of our comfort zones or some ethnic food we have never prepared. On the menu for tonight is this Paella Valenciana.  I am for sure looking forward to eating that!

Need something else to look forward to?  We are going to be celebrating two big events here at the PS house in the next week-ish.  To help us celebrate we've got an awesome surprise for our lovely blog readers. Stay tuned....you will not want to miss this.  It will {hopefully} be epic.

Well, maybe not epic, but it will be pretty cool.

2 comments: