Saturday, April 16, 2011

face lift

After perusing through some stats in Google Analytics, I think this blog is in serious need of some love and a face lift. I just looked at some of the pages that I have listed across the top and they are so outdated...I am tempted to just delete them and start all over. Then again, I spent time on them and people are clicking over to the pages, so I probably just need to buckle down and spend a few hours updating them.

If and when I find the time to give my blog the attention it deserves - what would you all like to see changed?

And since that was a rather boring post - I will share with you some kind of old and possibly embarrasing photos that I just came across on my old laptop that I recently pulled out so I can read blogs during the day without my IT department finding out! JKJK...kind of.

Pets:

Henry and Jack
Henry and Jack

henry
Oh Henry...are you missed.  So glad I came across this classic shot of you!

Jack the cat
Do you see what has Jack looking crazed? It is the green plastic ring from a milk carton. He throws it and tries to catch it.  I told you he was a pretty sweet cat!

Picture 133
Bringing Maia home.

Picture 138
Meetings.

Picture 139

Maia Puppy
OMG - I want another puppy STAT!

Jack
Favorite toy. If you ever clean out under our couches...please do not be alarmed. We are not alcoholics, I swear! That is just where Jack stores his toys.

Nic:
(I really hope Nic doesn't leave me for posting these!!)

Old Apartment
At the old apartment. We miss living above the funeral home!

Nic in HS
Nic in high school.

Nic and the courthouse
When we first moved to Washington.

High School Runner
Nic used to be a runner....
(Please don't leave me! :)

Kier:

Kier
Trying to be cute in college.

Maddie and Kier
When was Tommy Hilfiger popular? Because that is when this photo was taken. Looong time ago!

Nic and Kier:

Hiking with Maia
One of my favorite places in Washington, taken a few summers ago.

Me and Kier in Alaska
On a cruise in Alaska.

Nic and Kier
Nic is wearing plugs..this had to be sometime in college.

Nic and Kier in Colorado
Spring break with Nic's family in Colorado - junior year of college.

Weekend in Oksy with Nic 10

Right after getting engaged 2
A minute after Nic proposed.

100_0007
Ewww....matching in college.

IMG_4378
Just a few months ago on our way to Ronda, Spain. My, have we changed!

8 comments:

  1. Love the flashback pics. My cats also store their toys under the couches. When they start acting up, we know it's time to dig them out from under the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pets are so cute and funny! You guys look better and better as the pictures progress chronologically. That's amazing!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog! I'm another fellow Iowa blogger, food mainly, (sorry, I'm not a runner, but a walker). Those thin buns look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love the pics! You are so cute. And so are your pets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun pictures! Must feel like a little trip down memory lane for you. All your pets look so cuddly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you two are so cute together. You where in Ronda too. How cool! I never thought I had a problem with heights until I went there. I almost had a panic attack looking down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Runblondie26

    Was Ronda not one of the most beautiful places you have ever been too?! I would love to get back there someday (soon!) and explore the area more. I think I could create a photo book at least 50 pages long with photos from there!

    ReplyDelete