Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what i wore

Thank you all for your comments on what I should wear to the two weddings that we attended the last two weekends!

Here is what I ended up wearing:

IMG_8266 IMG_8556
My cousin Kasey's wedding                                 My friend Nancy's wedding

And in case you haven't been able to tell by my lack of posting lately, life has been extremely busy. I need to strike a better balance between work, running, being a good wife, and being a generally happy person. I have never felt so out of whack and I really don't like it. I need a day (or three) to breathe and get my life in order. I am just not sure when I will have time to do that!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I LOVE those glasses with that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're still up and at it...and you certainly rocked that green dress!

    My life is also crazy and I haven't posted in a while either...but be jealous: I'm totally relocated to Winona, MN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Doc (The Healthy Ph.D) I was thinking it was either Winona or La Crosse! Enjoy the beauty that is Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KaraI totally wore them all.day.long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dresses! I really like the ruffles on the front of the green one.

    Hope you find more balance soon.

    ReplyDelete