Sunday, February 19, 2012

recipes forthcoming

It has been an extremely busy, exhausting, life in Iowa lately.

I have been running on fumes by the end of each and every day, only to have to wake up too early the next morning and do it all over again.

There are no minutes, seconds, to spare any day.

Go...go....go.

Thankfully, I had some time to breathe on Friday and Saturday, and was able to whip up some of my best (at least my favorite) recipes to come out of my kitchen. Ever.

Here's a peak.

Hold me to posting them before my regular life starts up all over again on Tuesday.

The lunch that I don't think I could ever get sick of {since I've been eating it every day for nearly a week and still crave it}:

IMG_3168

The easiest white bean dip ever that packs a big flavor punch:

IMG_3116

Seriously, the best dessert that I have created. Vegan or not. I want you to come over so I can make it for you:

IMG_3207

And now, for some much more needed R&R, Nic and I are going to spend the day hiking. Something we haven't done in far too long.

1 comment: