Monday, July 25, 2011

jack the cat

IMG_7976

Why hello there, Mr. Jack.

IMG_8166

You are looking pretty comfy up there in that basket...that is sitting on top of a CASE of peanut butter patties.

IMG_8167

That is sitting on top of the fridge.

Weirdo.

Yes, that really is a case of peanut butter patties, AKA my favorite Girl Scout Cookie ever. Surprisingly, I think I have only eaten one (cookie, not case). Shocking. I paid $20 for the entire case at an auction for Relay, the previous bidder had put down a $2 bid. That is just wrong.


7 comments:

  1. Cute cat! That is quite a perch for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the PB Patties...but my case came from my boss's daughter. And they are gone. Le Sigh. Can I come over and help you with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You just gave me a great idea for next year. I am going to buy my own case of pb patties.

    Did you know that there is going to be a Girl Scout booth at the State Fair this year where you can buy cookies? In the summer. Can't wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Doc Hmmm...maybe they could be a new housewarming gift?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura Seriously?! That is a great idea. If they were giving out samples, I'd just park a chair right in front of the booth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is adorable! That's saying a lot because I don't normally like cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have a box of your fave cookies! And Jack! You goober :P

    ReplyDelete