Tuesday, August 25, 2009

help me please

Tomorrow is the day that my hair will be chopped off. I've talked about it for months, but have been too scared to do it. I love my long hair - but it will grow back. Maybe I won't cut it. Hmmm. Well, if I do I will be donating my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. Now I need your help deciding how to get it cut! There are some photos below, but feel free to send me a link with a different style! Please keep in mind - I have a fat face, so I will not look like these people!

Option #1
Option #2
Option #3
Option #4

4 comments:

  1. I think these are all pretty much the same haircut....just styled different. That being said, I think I like the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were serious! I like #2 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like # 2 as well...just PLEASE promise me you won't do another JEN cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick #1 because you have super silky hair and it will require lots of product to make it look choppy like that hills/laguna beach whatever girl. ;) You should be on a Pantene commercial.

    ReplyDelete