Thursday, September 9, 2010

o.m.g.o.m.g.u.g

Today a certain line from a Broadway musical comes to mind:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh u guys....blah blah blah...OH MY GOSH U GUYS! (title of the blog post...get it?! :)

We totally just booked our flights for our Christmas/New Year's vacation!!!  Can you guess where we are going?

Hint # 1 - This is where we will be spending Christmas Day...

Paris - Christmas
Source

Hint #2 - This is where we will be ringing in the New Year...

Paris - New Year
Source

Hint #3 - This is where we will be relaxing with the family after all the Christmas/New Year's celebrating.  (Okay so this one is hard...but this location is on the Costa del Sol.)

Marbella
Source

It was very hard to part with a portion of our hard earned savings account, but this is going to be sooooo worth it!  1 week of backpacking with Ike, Maddie and the hubs, then a week of relaxing with them + Mom, Roger and the G-parents.

I.am.so.excited.  I seriously have butterflies in my stomach I am that excited!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you two.... I think traveling makes you appreciate life so much more. It's amazing what you discover while seeing new places. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That will be an amazing trip!

    I would be going crazy knowing I was going on that awesome trip in just a few months!

    How exciting!

    ReplyDelete