Sunday, January 30, 2011

are you ready?

What a fantastic day...minus the drive from Minn to Iowa, totally lame.  Once I walked in the door, I unloaded all my crap in the guest room and took a much needed power nap before what promised to be a fun night.

Nic and I participated in our YMCA's Frosty Fun Progressive Dinner (I think that's what it was called).  It was awesome and such a success.  We started the night at the rec. center a few towns over for wine, appetizers, as well as a live and silent auction.  From there, we went to our good friend's house for dinner (which was amazing) and then headed to the Y in town for desserts. OMG - best part of the meal.  We had three mini desserts - a chocolate cupcake, tiramisu, and creme brulee.

I have an early morning date with the Y so I must hit the hay...but, I have to remind you:

Remember the big announcement that we have for you?  It is coming up on Tuesday.  Be ready!  You might want to tell your friends too - it's epic.

(Okay...not really epic, I don't want you to get your hopes up, but I am excited!).

2 comments: