Saturday, April 30, 2011

women's day

Yesterday I turned in my two weeks notice in order to become a full time blogger.

I hear when you make the Women's Day website, you've struck gold.

Or not.

And no, I didn't really turn in my two weeks.

But it still is super exciting to see one of my original recipes up on a huge magazine's website!!

Women's Day Snack Smart

Go check out the full article and make sure to leave a comment, especially if you've made my single serve brownie, letting everyone know how awesome it is! :)

Nic and I will be throwing a celebratory party in the next few days - brownies for everyone! If you want to come, just stop on over!

Eeeep!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am yet to try this brownie but I have seen raves about it on other sites...I'll have to give it a shot!

    Way to get famous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That's so cool to be in a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I've seen quite a few bloggers make it into magazines lately! Totally fun!

    I thought you were for real when you said you put in your 2weeks. I always think that is a brave step when I read that someone quits their job to become a full time blogger. It sounds like a great/fun job, but kind of nerve wracking!!

    ReplyDelete