Sunday, June 26, 2011

divide and conquer

Divide and conquer. That is our motto for the day.

So much to do...and we slept in until 10:30 this morning.

We partied hard last night and worked our tails off with the rest of the county to raise over $109,000 for the American Cancer Society. (Remind me to do a post later and share a few of my favorite quotes from the night!)

IMG_8699

In fact, much of the past 2+ weeks has been spent finalizing details for the event, so a lot of work around the house has been neglected.

IMG_8700

Time to get caught up.

Today's to-do lists:

IMG_7178

Guess I should add "Grandma's Marathon Recap" to my list of to-dos, huh?

Check back in later to make sure we got it all done!

1 comment:

  1. I like the bonus chore, do you give points to the person who actually washes the dog? :)

    ReplyDelete