Sunday, August 21, 2011

today i...

Woke up.

Enjoyed a cuppa joe while Nic biked 10 miles.

Made Nic stuffed french toast for breakfast.

IMG_9070

Blogged.

Watch Nic power clean the house.

Ran 11.75 miles while Nic did five loads of laundry.

Felt like a failure because my pace was slow and my goal was 15 miles.

Ate lunch...at 4:00.

Watched Nic do yard work.

Went to Hy-Vee for a $2 bag of top soil.

Came home with a $200 patio set (talked down from $225, originally $300).

IMG_9081

Repotted a plant.

Made spaghetti sauce with 90% of the ingredients from my garden.

Made dinner.

Ate outside.

IMG_9082

Tried a new beer.

IMG_9084

Dreamt of a dream that I've been dreaming since high school.

Strategized ways to live out that dream.

IMG_9079

Enjoyed a refreshing drink.

IMG_9081 copy

Got excited about my next vacation.

Took another sip of said refreshing drink.

IMG_9086

Day dreamed about seeing my sister on my next vacation.

Wished away September and October so I could go on vacation (guess where I am going).

Blogged from outside from my new patio set.

Ate dessert.

IMG_9010

Twas a good day.

3 comments:

  1. That is a jam packed day! I really need to buy a patio set, our deck has been empty except for the grill since we moved in 2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a busy Sunday alright!

    I want to reach through the computer and snatch all those chocolate goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KaraYou really should! It took us nearly 4 years to get one since we got our house...totally worth it. In fact, I think I will be moving my office outside today!

    ReplyDelete