Friday, November 4, 2011

one week

When I logged into my email this morning, three emails immediately jumped out at me.

  1. LensRentals.com - Your order has shipped
  2. British Airways - Your departure...
  3. Maddie - Operas
I giggled with excitement.

In six days I will leave Iowa and make my way over to Europe for the second time this year.

First stop:

Stockholm, Sweden
source

Stockholm, Sweden

My sister is anxiously awaiting my arrival (because she is just that excited to see me) and has the most important elements of each of our days planned. This is how she tells me our days will go:

  • Mornings - runs through different neighborhoods followed by visits to a different bakeries each day (clearly, these two things are what I am looking forward to the most)
  • Afternoons - walking through different neighborhoods taking thousands of photos
  • Evenings - dinners with her friends and family, an opera or two, and drinks

In two weeks I will leave Sweden and make my way here:

britian-london-bridge-england-tower_bridge

London, England


I will meet up with my mom and her husband for 10 days of travelling throughout England, visiting Roger's family, running, eating, and taking thousands of photos of castles and cathedrals (can you tell what I like to do on vacations?). I will also meet up with our good friends, John and Diana, who happen to be visiting England at the same time.


Dearest Nic, as much as I love you - I can't promise I will ever come back. You might want to start packing up the house and making arrangements to move overseas.

5 comments:

  1. Woah! Baby means I've been behind on blog reading. How EXCITING! Have an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you even sleep? How exciting!!! Have a safe a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trip sounds INCREDIBLE! It's such a wonderful expercience to travel and I bet you'll have a wonderful time.
    (P.S. Love your blog header!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! London is one of my very favorite cities, and there is such good running! Hyde park is my favorite...

    Have a TON of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip!! Sounds simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete