Monday, October 22, 2012

taste of iowa holiday recipe contest: cast your vote!

338456_Taste-of-Iowa-Recipe-Contest-banner-3

A few weeks ago I submitted a few of my recipes to Kirkwood Communty College's Taste of Iowa Holiday recipe contest that they are running in conjunction with the grand opening of the NewBo City Market in Cedar Rapids.

newbo-new-gif

Of the three recipes I submitted, my Blueberry Swirl "Cheesecake" was selected to move on to the final round!

IMG_0309

Voting is taking place now until October 31st on their facebook page, as well as at the NewBo City Market's grand opening this weekend.

Voting is easy and you can vote one time per day on Facebook through October 31st. My recipe is currently in the lead, but more votes are always welcome!

Will you take a minute to vote for this delicious cheesecake? Let's create a buzz and blow all of the other recipes out of the water, crowning the vegan cheesecake the supreme dessert for this holiday season!


Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this contest??? Good luck, I'll get out there and vote!

    ReplyDelete