Monday, December 9, 2013

Nic's choice day #2

Here is Nic's choice for day #2 of the challenge. I was pretty impressed with today's outfit as he picked it out as we were driving in to town this morning - he on his way to work and me to workout at the Y. I asked what I was supposed to wear when I got home and he dug into his vast memory of all the clothes I have and presto!

Nic's choice day 2Nic's choice day 2
Nic's choice day 2Nic's choice day 2 Nic's choice day 2Nic's choice day 2
Tucked or untucked? Nic chose untucked.

Even more exciting - we both got new glasses over the lunch hour! Updated frames for Nic and totally new to me glasses. Holy cow - look at those crows feet! #iamturningintomymom

image

What do you think? Is the outfit worthy?

See the rest of the outfits:


No comments:

Post a Comment