Monday, December 9, 2013

Nic's choice 18 day challenge

Last week, Nic and I were talking about future jobs, spending most of the discussion if I would ever land a job in an actual office [with co-workers!], and if I would like it or not.

Like it or not, if that ever happened I stated, I would need to go on a shopping spree and get enough office friendly clothes. Working from home for 7+ years, I have a lot of outfits that are casual Friday appropriate, but only a few items that could be worn on Monday-Thursday in an environment that requires business professional attire.

Nic quickly retorted that he could pick out 18 outfits using only the clothes I had that would work.

Oh Nic, how you probably wish you kept your mouth shut.

Challenge accepted.

So, starting last Friday and continuing for 18 business days, Nic will pick out my outfits. Scary stuff.

Guidelines:
No clothes can be purchased.
Outfits can not be repeated.
Business casual (nice jeans) are okay for Fridays.
The clothes have to fit me.
I can help choose accessories.


Nic lucked out with starting on Friday - easy peasy.

Day #1
  Nic's choice day #1
Nic's choice day #1Nic's choice day #1Nic's choice day #1

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I did this with my own closet, but because I had way too much stuff I never wore. I went 30 work days without repeating a single outfit. If I didn't still like it at the end of the day it went into the donation pile. I got rid of so many clothes and had a little fun with the creativity required!

    I give you extra brownie points for trusting Nic with your wardrobe! I'm looking forward to the next 18 days of attire! :)

    ReplyDelete