Thursday, August 30, 2012

finding {happiness} challenge: day 8

I am not sure how much longer we are going to do this. Often times we are getting ready for bed and I ask Nic if he took his photo for the day. Inevitably, he hasn't, nor have I, and we hurry around looking for something. Not that these things don't make us happy, but it is kind of besides the point.

Anyway...

Untitled

Untitled

Kier - Group hugs with Maia. Although Maia is afraid of the iPhone and ran away when I tried to snap the photo. So instead, even though the pets drive me insane, they do offer up quite a bit of amusement each and every day.

Untitled

Nic - pitting at least 4 pounds of cherries with Kier for the salsa contest tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... not sure where I stumbled upon your blog. I'm also from Iowa and we have, Harvey, our Norwegian Elkhound. Don't see many Elkhounds around. Can't wait to read more and see what else we have in common:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the cherry salsa!!!! And also kind of like your dog and cat. :)

    ReplyDelete