Tuesday, September 7, 2010

vacation recap - bachelorette party

Another overdue vacation recap post - Crystal's bachelorette party!

Way back on August 14th, after I ran the Gopher to Badger Half Marathon, I headed back out to the St. Croix River for Crystal's bachelorette party!  Oh man, did sitting on a boat for a few hours feel good after the half marathon.  I would have been a ton of fun if I had been in the mood to drink a bit more, but after a bad experience last year (Grandma's Half Marathon + too much fun at the Shout House = not good), I decided to pace myself and rehydrate with {mostly} water.

Crystal's friends and family are amazing and I was lucky enough to spend the night before with them as well at her shower.  Catching up with old friends is always fun.

...especially if your old friend and you go waaaay back!  Crissy was on the boat too and we reminisced lots about playing soccer and being in Solid Rock Singers together. :)

IMG_9853
Me, Crystal & Crissy

I absolutely cannot wait for Crytal and Quinten's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment