Friday, July 1, 2011

fourth of july

This weekend the tradition of spending the 4th of July with my sister-in-law and her kids continues.

You can't ruin our fun, shut down state of Minnesota!

Sure, we might have to camp in my aunt's backyard, or at a city park that won't be as pretty as your state park with beautiful lakes.

IMG_0072

And I can't guarantee that we will be able to skip rocks for endless hours.

But I do know this. We get to spend the weekend with some of our favorite people ever.

IMG_9203

IMG_0133

IMG_0099

And even if none of them have been camping before, and scoff at the food I prepare, I am sure it will be a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You look good with a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karaha. Don't get any ideas! I like the ones I can give back to their parents the instant they stop being fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!! I am choosing to stay in IA because I'm royally pissed over the shutdown. But I didn't have fun peeps to visit anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! It's all about WHO you spend the holiday with that makes it so great!

    ReplyDelete