Saturday, September 17, 2011

{iowa city} farmers market finds

Up and at 'em super early this morning to hit up the Iowa City farmers market to supplement all of the produce I scored at Washington's on Thursday.

Check it out...!

IMG_9790

IMG_9791
Arugula and Lake of the Woods Bread

IMG_9792
More tomatoes and kale, lots and lots of kale!

IMG_9793
Three pounds of green beans

IMG_9794
Bell peppers and organic garlic


I aslo gobbled up a few apple cider donut holes and an amazing burrito stuffed with kale, leaks, zucchini, organic eggs and hot sauce. Best.burrito.ever.

Time to chain myself to the stove like a good little wife! Yesterday I froze nine pints of pureed squash, and I have hardly made a dent in my loot!

Back soon with the results of my endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was in IC last night with some girls for dinner...but unfortunately wasn't there early enough for the famer's market. Your produce looks great!

    ReplyDelete