Saturday, February 25, 2012

flashback

If you recall, I am taking an online anatomy and physiology course in hopes of someday earning a degree in dietetics. While it has been a challenge finding any time to actually study for the class, it has been kind of fun. It has been fun mostly because it is a huge flashback to high school anatomy and physiology...although thankfully, I won't have to dissect a fetal pig time time around (even though I did have a hot senior crack open the jaw for me with his bare hands back in the day...swoon).

Structure of a Myofibril

And even though finding the time to study has been a challenge (hopefully things will be changing this week though in favor of letting me have a few extra hours each week to dedicate to studying), I am currently rocking an "A" at 99.32%.

It's all coming back to me, it's coming back to me now. I can barely recall but it's all coming back to me now...


Name that song...it's good for another flashback!

No comments:

Post a Comment